The best, easiest, and creamy cauliflower mash. If you are not a lover of cauliflower I feel like I can change your mind. This is the easiest three ingredient recipe will ever come across and absolutely delicious. If you find like your cauliflower is watery that’s because you’re probably not letting your cauliflower sit for 10 to 15 minutes before you mash it. If you don’t do this step you definitely can have a watery mash.
- 1 small head raw cauliflower 5-6 cups
- salt and pepper to taste
- shallot and chive Boursin or any
- Wash and break up your cauliflower into florets.
- Boil some water on the stove and salt it. Once it comes to a boil you can add in your cauliflower and let it go until its fork tender. Mine usually takes around 10 minutes.
- Drain out the water and let it sit there so the steam and water can evaporate for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- After it has sat in the pot drained, you can add it to your blender with a little bit of extra salt, pepper is optional, and any herbed cream cheese you love.