CreamY 10 minute Caesar salad. This salad takes 10 minutes to make and one second to devour. You can absolutely add protein of choice like grilled chicken, chickpeas, or anything else you desire. Feel free to toss in some croutons or simply leave it super simple like I did. This caesar salad will be on rotation all year long and I know you will absolutely love it as a side, for every barbecue, lunch, or dinner.
Creamy 10 Minute Caesar Salad
- 1 minced garlic clove
- juice of a whole lemon
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- tiny splash of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of Vegenaise — or any mayo
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmigiano reggiano — any good quality parm
- ½ teaspoon anchovy paste — you will never taste it but leave it out if you want
- pepper to taste
- ½ a head of chopped
- romaine lettuce
- Add the first four ingredients to a bowl and whisk.
- Add the next 3 ingredients and whisk again.
- Whisk in the black pepper and toss in the romaine lettuce into the dressing.
- Sprinkle more parm on top, add some extra black pepper and enjoy.
Delicious!! Thank you for a great recipe.
Your recipes are awesome. Recently discovered your blog. I had to Unsubscribe from some of my food blogs, they just weren’t any good, compared to yours. Love to see a cookbook from you!
So sweet Tracey, means the world to me
I’ve made a few different Caesar salad dressings recently, and this one hands-down is the very best!
Emily, this means more than you know! Appreciate the review
Delicious and quick, a hit at our home!
Hi Trudy, thank you for trusting me. The review means a lot