Birthday Cake Baked Oats
on Nov 08, 2021, Updated Sep 16, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- ½ cup quick cooking rolled oats, or any
- pinch of salt, brings out the sweetness
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or honey
- ½ cup unsweetened milk, I use almond/coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 375°. In a blender add oats, salt, maple syrup, baking powder , vanilla , egg and milk. Blend.
- Pour out the batter and add sprinkles of choice on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let it cool a bit and enjoy