Birthday Cake Baked Oats
- ½ cup quick cooking rolled oats or any
- pinch of salt brings out the sweetness
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup unsweetened milk I use almond/coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 375°. In a blender add oats, salt, maple syrup, baking powder , vanilla , egg and milk. Blend.
- Pour out the batter and add sprinkles of choice on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let it cool a bit and enjoy
Please note: let it cool and it will be ready when there’s no “ jiggle “ in the centre.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!