3 Ingredient Chocolate Nut Butter Rice Cakes
on May 01, 2022, Updated Nov 18, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Nut Butter Rice Cakes. Hands down the best snack I’ve seen all year. I was inspired by Ambitious Kitchen and had to make it immediately. It is quite possibly the tastiest treat you will have and the idea is just brilliant. I did use dark vegan chocolate chips that I melted but you can use anything you enjoy.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Nut Butter Rice Cakes.
- 3 plain rice cakes
- 3 tablespoons of nut or seed butter — I used almond
- 1 cup of any melted chocolate of choice — I used dark chocolate chips
- Add a tablespoon of nut butter onto each rice cake and dip it nut butter side down into melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and enjoy.
- Store them in the refrigerator as they will last for a few days.